1kg or 25kg/drum. with double plastic bag and can be customized
Within 3 days after payment for Nystatin Powder
HNB - Nystatin Powder
Product Name: Nystatin Powder
Cas No: 1400-61-9
Einecs No: 215-749-0
Molecular formula: C47H75NO17
Molecular weight: 926.10
Nystatin is an antifungal medication. It is used to treat Candida infections of the skin including diaper rash, thrush, esophageal candidiasis, and vaginal yeast infections. It may also be used to prevent candidiasis in those who are at high risk. Nystatin may be used by mouth, in the vagina, or applied to the skin.
Like amphotericin B and natamycin, nystatin binds to ergosterol, a major component of the fungal cell membrane. When present in sufficient concentrations, it forms pores in the membrane that lead to K+ leakage and death of the fungus. Ergosterol is fairly unique to fungi, so the drug does not have such catastrophic effects on animals.
1. Nystatin is often used as prophylaxis in patients who are at risk for fungal infections.
2. It is prescribed in units, with doses varying from 100,000 (for oral infections) to 1 million (for intestinal ones). As it is not absorbed from the gut, it is safe for oral use and does not have problems of drug interactions.
3. It is also used in cellular biology as an inhibitor of the lipid raft-caveolae endocytosis pathway on mammalian cells, at concentrations around 3 µg/mL.
4. In certain cases, nystatin has been used to prevent the spread of mold on objects such as works of art.
Nystatin is also used as a tool by scientists performing "perforated" patch-clamp electrophysiologic recordings of cells. When loaded in the recording pipette, it allows for measurement of electrical currents without washing out the intracellular contents, because it forms pores in the cell membrane that are permeable to only monovalent ions.
Treatment of gastrointestinal fungal infections or outer surface fungal skin infections, such as fungal gastritis, cattle, chicken and Turkey feeding sac fungus diseases such as mastitis caused by Aspergillus, Mucor, milk tube perfusion also effective.
Why do you want to chose us???
1. Low MOQ: No worry about the big MOQ.
2. Good Service: Clients are treated as friend.
3. Good Quality: We have strict quality control system .Good reputation in the market.
4. Fast Delivery: Fast response and handling.
5.Looking forward to having a long-term cooperation with us in China!
Xi'an Harmonious Natural Bio-Technology company is founded by HNB plants factory to adapt to market development, joint by research and development organization under industry authority. Since its establishment, the company is committed to the development of pharmaceutical raw materials, intermediate production, pharmaceutical raw materials processing, management and import and export of natural plant extracts. The company has nearly 10 years of identification of plant medicinal active ingredients, research and development experience. Focusing on innovative products and innovative services for customers in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, food and cosmetic industries.
HNB address is located in the rapid economic development of the Xi'an International Port Area, the production base is located in the depths of the Qinling Mountains in the Qinling Mountains. Relying on abundant natural resources, focusing on providing customers with quality products. We have established deep relationships with large pharmaceutical and food companies in the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. It has become the industry's best raw materials, pharmaceutical intermediates and natural extracts supplier